Rad Apply Banner Image

Program Applications

Our degree completion programs have rolling admissions.

Here’s what you need to do:

  • Fill out the program application.
  • Submit all official transcripts.
  • Submit an essay and one letter of recommendation if you are an RN-BS applicant.
  • You may be required to submit additional documentation.
  • Complete the FAFSA, if you’re applying for financial aid.