Congratulations on your acceptance to Elms College!
We look forward to having you join our community. To make sure you’re ready for the fall semester, review the items below.
If you have questions (or just want to share how excited you are), call or email the Admission Office: or 413-592-3189.
1. Pay enrollment deposit
2. Start making connections
Share in the Excitement
You’ve been accepted! And you’ve worked really hard to get here. Share your excitement and your Elms College pride using your class hashtags.
Connect with Elms College Admission
3. Register for Blazer Day
4. Apply for Financial Aid
If you haven’t done so, fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The Elms College code is: 002140
Check out our Financial Aid Timeline to stay on track.
If you have questions about your package, please contact our Financial Aid Office: or 413-265-2249.
5. Submit Required Health Forms
You will need to submit the following forms to the Elms College Health Center:
- Completed physical examination form completed by your healthcare provider. The physical exam must be within 12 months of your entrance to Elms College.
- A health history form completed by the student.
- Two doses of measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine or laboratory confirmation of immunity.
- Two doses of live varicella vaccine or laboratory confirmation of immunity. Non-nursing majors may submit a signed statement from their healthcare provider that there is a reliable history of chickenpox disease. Non-nursing majors born in the United States before 1980 are exempt from this requirement.
- Three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine or laboratory-confirmed immunity.
- A single dose of Tdap vaccine. For non-nursing majors, if it has been less than five years since the last dose of Td vaccine, a Tdap will not be required.
- A single dose of the meningitis vaccine within five years or a signed meningitis waiver.
Nursing majors In addition to the above, nursing majors must submit documentation of two PPD skin tests and readings, 1-3 weeks apart. PPD testing must at least 7 days apart and no more than 21 days apart.
Athletes: Submit documentation of a urinalysis, a hemoglobin or hematocrit, and a sickle cell screening report.
Parents, Family Members, and Guardians
Students should contact the Health Center directly regarding questions about their health or medical records. A signed HIPPA release is required for the Health Center staff to communicate with any other individual. Please note that a signed FERPA release does not apply to Health Center interactions.
6. Living on Campus
Resident students who deposit on or before May 1 will receive priority consideration for housing assignments. If you are a resident student, please fill out your housing questionnaire as soon as you submit your enrollment deposit.
Please contact your roommate over the summer and start the conversation about sharing a living space.
When you move in, please complete a roommate agreement together. This will be sent to you by Residence Life after move in.
You will have a Resident Advisor on your floor to help you navigate any questions or concerns related to your room assignment or roommate experience.
7. Register for Accepted Students Day
This is the day we celebrate you – our accepted students! Share the excitement of the Elms community as we welcome you and your family to campus. This is your opportunity to explore campus a little deeper – meet current students, faculty, and staff, and engage in hands-on academic sessions, explore the Student Activities fair, and connect with your future classmates. It’s truly the best way to discover what life will be like as an Elms Blazer. We can’t wait to celebrate with you!
Check back soon to register for Accepted Students Day.
8. Share your Elms College spirit!
You’re a Blazer now. What better way to show off your newfound Elms College spirit than with a phone case, fleece blanket, or beanie emblazoned with the Elms logo. You can find these and other fun products on our bookstore website.
9. Placement Test Accommodations
Incoming students may be required to complete a placement test for English and/or foreign language courses. Students with disabilities are entitled to receive reasonable accommodations for these placement tests.
Students wanting placement exam accommodations should contact Student Accommodations and Support Services at or 413-265-2333.